HomeContentSubmit
Home > FreeHovind > Content > Creation and Evolution > Discussion: My god, it's full of trolls
My god, it's full of trolls
8 Comments - 20652 Views
Submitted By doctorofscience on 11/01/18
FreeHovind, doctorofscience, Creation and Evolution 
This Discussion originally posted in the "FreeHovind" Group

Wow, did this forum get linked on Encyclopedia Dramatica? It looks like there was a major troll convention over the holidays - oh well, at least it was probably more entertaining than watching ronnie copy-paste the same BS over and over again.
 
And hey, it looks like I even got my very own impersonator - that would be bigdog, no doubt (or a person who's at least semi-literate, which obviously excludes ronnie).
 
Oh, and for the record: no, I'm not any of the sock puppet accounts. I'd happily take credit if they were me - it's been hilarious to watch ronnie turning into a total crybaby after getting just a small taste of his own medicine.
 
And undoubtedly our predictable little friend will be along shortly to post his usual spam. Most would try to prove me wrong here, but ronnie's just doesn't have the wits to *not* be pathetic and predictable - even when it's pointed out how pathetic and predictable he is.
 
Any minute now (5, 4, 3, 2...).

>> Reply
Array Re: My god, it's full of trolls
2011/01/21 - 15:30 GMT
(In Reply to Item)
The real issue here is not trolling, but whoever is messing with the site, that is just wrong.
 
As far as trolling goes, I have been lurking around here for a while, rarely posting, and honestly it's not worth it anymore to read this.
>> Reply
Array Re: My god, it's full of trolls
2011/01/21 - 19:48 GMT << In Reply to
 
 
 
Better Reason to Not Debate Ronnie Online:

Because he'll tell you how it is. because when evolution sock puppets keep posting the same stupid comments he'll give them the same answer.

Ben/Sci-borg THE FAKE “doctorofscience” is an evolutionist sock puppet that tells perverted jokes not even caring if kids can read his filth. When confronted by it he switches to another sock puppet. Then he hacks into freehovind software to hide the evidence against him and his foolish world view. Why would anybody debate a snakey sock puppet like that?

Who Will sci-borg (the "FAKE" doctor of science), also known as THE FAKE ronnie(l.a.)(Ronnie)/the FAKE bigdog (spelling it bIgdog)/Geoff Stilus (Stiles) /kevin(pauliexcluded) / the "dude" (FAKE christian evolutionist) / Ben "the rationalist" (accountant) / Ronnie's evil twin (the Attorney)  return as Next?

notice how he left after making perveted jokes about Christ. He doesn’t even care if kids can read his filth. May God forgive him. It shows you the type of mind and person he really is. He's lost all credibility with me. He doesn't care about the truth. he's unaware of the demonic influence over him (from the doctor of lies). 

evolutionists will try to lead you into endless debate, and they will more often than not succeed! They will always, almost without exception, get the last word. They will be relentless. This is all part of getting you to waste your time, which the spiritual enemy just loves to see you do (the evolutionist person does not necessarily love that they waste your time, many are probably unaware of the demonic influence on them).evolutionists believe what they do despite any evidence presented to them. They are firmly committed to a worldview that removes accountability. Without exception, I have found that the committed evolutionist activist is always, I mean always, socially liberal. This ubiquitous connection overwhelmingly establishes the fact that you will likely never convince them, because it is not evidence but worldview that drives them; they simply do not want to be convinced"

 
 

>> Reply
Array Re: My god, it's full of trolls
"The real issue here is not trolling, but whoever is messing with the site, that is just wrong."
 
you say this.
and the very next post reads:
 
"Ben/Sci-borg THE FAKE “doctorofscience” is an evolutionist sock puppet that tells perverted jokes not even caring if kids can read his filth. When confronted by it he switches to another sock puppet. Then he hacks into freehovind software to hide the evidence against him and his foolish world view. Why would anybody debate a snakey sock puppet like that?"
 
and then more copy pasted claptrap.
 
nooooooohooo.
of course trolling isn't the porblem...
 
(btw, it's not messing with the site, it's messing with the format. Really, the admin should have seen this coming...)
>> Reply
Array Re: My god, it's full of trolls
2011/01/22 - 20:29 GMT
(In Reply to Item)
I am fully aware of what is being messed with here.  Anyone with basic javascript knowledge could put that infobox up, doesn't make it right.
 
 
As far as ronnie goes
 
I read until you said that (thedude) was one of Sci Borg's fake accounts, then decided that you really are as clueless as the others say you are.
>> Reply
Array Re: My god, it's full of trolls
2011/01/22 - 23:02 GMT << In Reply to
nice try
Ben/Sci-borg THE FAKE “doctorofscience” is an evolutionist sock puppet that tells perverted jokes not even caring if kids can read his filth. When confronted by it he switches to another sock puppet. Then he hacks into freehovind software to hide the evidence against him and his foolish world view. Why would anybody debate a snakey sock puppet like that?

Who Will sci-borg (the "FAKE" doctor of science), also known as THE FAKE ronnie(l.a.)(Ronnie)/the FAKE bigdog (spelling it bIgdog)/Geoff Stilus (Stiles) /kevin(pauliexcluded) / the "dude" (FAKE christian evolutionist) / Ben "the rationalist" (accountant) / Ronnie's evil twin (the Attorney)  return as Next?

notice how he left after making perveted jokes about Christ. He doesn’t even care if kids can read his filth. May God forgive him. It shows you the type of mind and person he really is. He's lost all credibility with me. He doesn't care about the truth. he's unaware of the demonic influence over him (from the doctor of lies). 

evolutionists will try to lead you into endless debate, and they will more often than not succeed! They will always, almost without exception, get the last word. They will be relentless. This is all part of getting you to waste your time, which the spiritual enemy just loves to see you do (the evolutionist person does not necessarily love that they waste your time, many are probably unaware of the demonic influence on them).evolutionists believe what they do despite any evidence presented to them. They are firmly committed to a worldview that removes accountability. Without exception, I have found that the committed evolutionist activist is always, I mean always, socially liberal. This ubiquitous connection overwhelmingly establishes the fact that you will likely never convince them, because it is not evidence but worldview that drives them; they simply do not want to be convinced"

>> Reply
Array Re: My god, it's full of trolls
Did you...
 
 
I mean really, you spend your time here copy/pasting what you already have said, got nothing original at all?
>> Reply
Array Re: My god, it's full of trolls
2011/01/23 - 2:50 GMT << In Reply to

Better Reason to Not Debate Ronnie Online:

Because he'll tell you how it is. because when evolution sock puppets keep posting the same stupid comments he'll give them the same answer.

Ben/Sci-borg THE FAKE “doctorofscience” is an evolutionist sock puppet that tells perverted jokes not even caring if kids can read his filth. When confronted by it he switches to another sock puppet. Then he hacks into freehovind software to hide the evidence against him and his foolish world view. Why would anybody debate a snakey sock puppet like that?

Who Will sci-borg (the "FAKE" doctor of science), also known as THE FAKE ronnie(l.a.)(Ronnie)/the FAKE bigdog (spelling it bIgdog)/Geoff Stilus (Stiles) /kevin(pauliexcluded) / the "dude" (FAKE christian evolutionist) / Ben "the rationalist" (accountant) / Ronnie's evil twin (the Attorney)  return as Next?

notice how he left after making perveted jokes about Christ. He doesn’t even care if kids can read his filth. May God forgive him. It shows you the type of mind and person he really is. He's lost all credibility with me. He doesn't care about the truth. he's unaware of the demonic influence over him (from the doctor of lies). 

evolutionists will try to lead you into endless debate, and they will more often than not succeed! They will always, almost without exception, get the last word. They will be relentless. This is all part of getting you to waste your time, which the spiritual enemy just loves to see you do (the evolutionist person does not necessarily love that they waste your time, many are probably unaware of the demonic influence on them).evolutionists believe what they do despite any evidence presented to them. They are firmly committed to a worldview that removes accountability. Without exception, I have found that the committed evolutionist activist is always, I mean always, socially liberal. This ubiquitous connection overwhelmingly establishes the fact that you will likely never convince them, because it is not evidence but worldview that drives them; they simply do not want to be convinced"

>> Reply
Array Re: My god, it's full of trolls
2011/02/08 - 23:31 GMT
(In Reply to Item)
I love how I every time I drop by this forum (about once or twice a year) Ronnie has mentioned my name and accused me of being several other people within the last couple days.  Oh, and sure enough there is that SAME PARAGRAPH AGAIN!  Jesus son, you know that sort mindless spamming is against the rules over at EVOLUTIONFAIRYTALES.com...well...it is against the rules if you are not a moderator.  Ronnie, go get professional help.  You know I would tell you who I am however I must admit you seem more than a little unstable...


GenTime: 0.017 seconds

Site Design and Graphics Copyright 2002 - 2019 by Aubrey
Use of this site constitutes agreement to our » Legal Stuff