HomeContentSubmit
Home > FreeHovind > Content > Creation and Evolution > Link: DNAtube
DNAtube
12 Comments - 23468 Views
Its like youtube, but with only videos made by scientists on their subject of expertise.
Submitted By Ellman on 09/11/11
FreeHovind, Ellman, Creation and Evolution 
This Link originally posted in the "FreeHovind" Group

» DNAtube
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube
2009/11/12 - 9:06 GMT
(In Reply to Item)
"Its like youtube, but with only videos made by scientists on their subject of expertise."

ehm....you are aware this is site has been completely swamped in harunyaya crap right?

as in, it's been flooded with the most science depraved (near hovind level) content, ever.

just checking if you knew.
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube
If you're gonna learn stupid people you have to go down to their level don't you think? Its as simple near retarded.
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube
"If you're gonna learn stupid people you have to go down to their level don't you think? Its as simple near retarded.""
 
then harunyaya is the worst source ever for them XD, on the sole reason that it is all of the above, and STILL wrong.
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube
haha, ok my bad then!
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube
Why do you have a curse-word in your username on a Christian website? You should be ashamed of yourself!
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube
"Why do you have a curse-word in your username on a Christian website? You should be ashamed of yourself!"

ehm WHAT?
who has a curse word in his name?
or are youn offended by "ass"?
oh and this isn't a christian website, read the forum providers guidelines, and even if it WAS why would profanity even matter as long as it wasn't directed to someone without sufficient reason?

or to put it in christian terms, why would god care?

and no, don't bring up "think of the children", this is the internet, not a daycare.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!"
to you who posted "what is skype" without doing even the smallest effort of googling it.
Ergo.
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube
Its not a cuss word unless you're christian AND go to temple. Since i don't qulify to any of those things i can, as you say it "css" all i want.
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube
2009/12/27 - 10:12 GMT << In Reply to
actually, its not a curse-word. 'ass' means donkey, you're thinking of arse.

Now that i think about the name, it doesn't make sense.

'molecular biology kicks creation's donkey.'
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube

Ass may refer to:

  • Donkey
  • From the above, slang for "stupid person"
  • American English colloquialism for buttocks (and other derived meanings)
    • Same as Arse (British spelling)
  • Æsir, the Old Norse for "deity"
  • Ass (album), by Badfinger


    And she is hot like hell does not mean she's on fire or in hell for that matter...
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube
2010/01/01 - 0:11 GMT << In Reply to
Grammar Freak !!!
 
Sorry, couldn't resist.
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube
jesus fucking christ! you made a faulty conclusion on bad thoughts and i corrected it and u had to start calling names for it?
>> Reply
Array Re: DNAtube
2010/01/03 - 3:14 GMT
(In Reply to Item)
So it's ok to say, I want to do it in the ass?


GenTime: 0.0292 seconds

Site Design and Graphics Copyright 2002 - 2020 by Aubrey
Use of this site constitutes agreement to our » Legal Stuff