HomeContentSubmit
Home > Mars Explorer > Content > Community > Pictures > Screenshots > Document: Mars Explorer 3 Images
Mars Explorer 3 Images
15 Comments - 39361 Views
Image Album
Submitted By Lamp on 12/08/25
Mars Explorer, Lamp, Community, Pictures, Screenshots, Mars Explorer 3, Build04, The Future of Mars Explorer, Build08 
This Document originally posted in the "Mars Explorer" Group

Build04
 
Build08

>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
2012/08/25 - 7:11 GMT
(In Reply to Item)
Cant be perfect the first time, i like the bugs because there fun :D
>> Reply
Array @Stryker
2012/09/06 - 18:38 GMT << In Reply to
Not always.
Some bugs interfere and is really bad. Other bugs, like the little volcano in Freestyle, is fun. That bug originally was an accident, but was left there because it was fun!!!
>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
2012/08/25 - 14:06 GMT
(In Reply to Item)
Shouldn't this be in the Mars 3 thread?
>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
2012/08/25 - 18:43 GMT << In Reply to
No, because the slideshow won't fit in a tiny comment.
 
One bug I hate is that, after chatting or going back to the window without clicking the driving area, you cant control it. You have to clcik first to engage. I hate that.
>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
It's a tough one to fix. Trust me, I heard it from cyber.
Seems easy, but harder once getting into it
>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
2012/08/28 - 1:10 GMT << In Reply to
Not to worry! I have fixed that bug and you will be able to see the fix in the next build :)
>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
2012/08/28 - 1:11 GMT << In Reply to
When does it come out?
 
Flynn, you should make a group for Mars Explorer 3. Then put the releases there.
>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
I disagree. This is mars explorer's home. Until/If we ever move, this is where we should release it.
>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
2012/08/28 - 21:45 GMT << In Reply to
No, just make a temporary group for Mars 3 Beta.
Bring it here when finished.
>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
2012/08/31 - 2:22 GMT << In Reply to
We will not sojourn in another Plexpedia site for Mars 3 Beta. We are already following a plan, so do not worry. :)
>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
2012/08/31 - 3:41 GMT << In Reply to
Okay.
I just thought it would be more organized.
>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
Only you would know about keeping the forum less spammy and more orgenized.. ~
>> Reply
Array Re: Trying out the new Mars Explorer
2012/10/06 - 12:34 GMT << In Reply to
i agree with you, that bug is VERY annoying!!
>> Reply
Array Re: Mars Explorer 3 Images - No Wheels & White Orbs UPDATE
2012/09/01 - 18:40 GMT
(In Reply to Item)
k
>> Reply
Array Re: Mars Explorer 3 Images
2012/10/07 - 5:20 GMT
(In Reply to Item)
Note: I will not be updating it with build 13 and above.
Why should I if Flynn already did?

This was originally made because I was exploring it for the first time.
I might probably make a bug report collection/directory.


GenTime: 0.0206 seconds

Site Design and Graphics Copyright 2002 - 2020 by Aubrey
Use of this site constitutes agreement to our » Legal Stuff