Welcome to Version 3 of the General Discussion Thread. Same rules apply.
Hello! Are you tired of not being able to talk about anything but Mars? Sure you are! For anyone, it can get a little bland sometimes. So post anything under the General Discussion Thread's rules!
1. Your post may be non-Mars related. (Remember, if you have a question on something regarding Mars, please ask here: http://marsxplr.com/view-9933
2. Try not to make this a flaming board. But if there are rants/fights going on, I expect them to be on this thread! Don't spam the other posts.
3. Try to have some purpose in your posts! Just saying, "I had a bad day," is not starting a discussion. Say, "My teacher gave me a detention for talking, but it was the person next to me! What do I do?" for example.
4. Posts which contain any form of inappropriate or obscene content will be hidden. Avoid cussing as well with the exception of some words like, "damn", "crap", and "wtf".
5. Spam will be removed. Avoid excessive caps, pictures, and gibberish because it will most likely be spam.
6. Flaming will be kept under havey scrutiny. Keep it appropriate and avoid spam. Try not to flame in the first place.
7. Keep your post coherent (language, what you are addressing, etc.)
8. Advertising is prohibited.
Please tell me if I left out anything in the rules!